- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
Junco Canché, the Chicano Punk Rock Artesano, was born in the US and raised in Mexico. His influences include cartoons, punk rock, manga, and Mayan codexes . Before SDFP, Junco drew cartoons for El Coyote Online, La Prensa News, and the Southwestern College Sun. He's received awards from the JACC and the local Society of Professional Journalists. Currently following the path of the artisan and working towards his B.A. in graphic design. Email him at: email@example.com
Latest posts by Junco Canché (see all)
- ¡Que Viva Ramon “Chunky” Sanchez! - October 29, 2016
- The Chargerfication of the Barrios - September 14, 2016
- Defenders of the Water - September 8, 2016
bob dorn says
Wait a minute, she told me she was MY abuela.
Dana Levy says
Hey, neither is Cruz and/or Rubio your Uncle (TIO) or even brother (hermano) or son (Mijo) but just “plain folks” who are out to swindle and steal all your heritage and do the bidding of the rich folks and self-righteous sanctimonious haters in their party!
Mandy Barre says
She isn’t mine either but she’s a thousand times better than any republican and will likely keep the White House with the Democrats who actually do support social and educational programs. I’ll let her be my honorary abuela if that’s ok!
Thanks for your works, too. Happy New Year!
Desde la Logan says
She’s hispandering. She needs to run on who she is not who she isn’t.