By James Dunlap / Facebook
Ok, so I’ve actually sat down and read the entire 29-page Mueller indictment (PDF) against the 12 Russian intelligence officers, and it is totally insane. I literally can’t believe the scope of this thing. I’m making this status public (i.e., shareable) because people need to know about this shit.
There is no way you can read the actual indictment and not conclude that
1) there WAS a RUSSIAN conspiracy;
2) that the scope of that conspiracy was GARGANTUAN;
3) that it was organized BY THE RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT (i.e., there’s no way Putin didn’t know about this);
4) That people connected to the Trump campaign (and, shockingly, other U.S. Gov’t officials) WERE INVOLVED; and
5) this is just the beginning.
If Mueller has already uncovered this amount of information with such specificity regarding the goings-on in far-away Russia, there’s NO WAY some serious shit isn’t going to hit the fan going forward right here in the U.S.
So, without further ado, here are the highlights: [Read more…]