Who among us is not complicit?
Once again, a deadly weapon found its way into hands of some “unqualified” person, and it has been an instrument of chaos and carnage.
It’s the result of:
– an out-of-control industry;
– many sources of distribution;
– a fraternity;
– the NRA — which long ago abdicated its original purpose —
– owners who will not own up to being invested in the problem at some level;
– greedy, cowardly, unprincipled politicians of every office being on the take;
– and many of the rest of us who have sat on our hands and could not or would not organize to stop the mayhem we witness daily.
What do we wait for? [Read more…]